CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Letter from Sister Eva Ivanova - Czech Republic, Ostrava Branch

On January 11, 2010 I received the following from a Sister in the Ostrava Branch where Kevin is now serving.

Dear Sister Brenda,

My name is Eva Ivanova and I am president of the primaries in our branch in Ostrava. Your son, Elder Jones is here and he is very good missionary. He quickly learns. Today we in the primaries got your gift - stickers. Much thanks for the gift. He made us happy and is very useful for us.

You can be calm. Your son is independent. At Christmas, they were missionaries in my home and I cooked a Christmas meal. I like to teach with them and other church members helping the missionaries too.

If you're interested, you can read my story. You'll find it at: http://mormonwoman.org/2010/01/06/portraits-of-mormon-women-eva/

Annex I send a picture.
Love Eva



It was so fun to get this letter. If you have a chance, check out Eva's story by clicking on the link above. It includes a couple of pictures of her. I can't really take credit for the sticker idea. Kevin told me before he left that he heard that some missionaries carry a few stickers in their pockets to hand out to children while they are talking with their parents or to use as an ice breaker. So I included some in his Christmas package hoping they would be helpful. I'm grateful that they were.

0 comments: