CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year's Eve!

Every year on New Year's Eve we pick a theme
and have a party with all of the Jones'.
This year the theme was the "80's".
Almost eveyone dressed the part.
`
Like, so cute Janae, Heather and Kiera

"Goonies" Chris, Cooper and Andrea.
It's hard to see but Cooper's outfit has cassette tapes all over it.

Wow! Flashback Steve and Brenda!
Steve is helping to accentuate the shoulder pads in my dress.

M C Chris and Totally Rad Kim.

2 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

cute pictures! I love the new years tradition! If you want to keep reading my blog I need your e-mail address to add you to the list! Thanks!!

Magdogg said...

That is so fun that you guys do that for New Year's. We don't do anything, so I think that holiday is a waist. We should start something fun like that. I sure miss you Aunt Brenda. Your family looks great!